https://phorms.de Phorms Education SE
Our German-English Phorms Campus Berlin Prenzlauer Berg is conveniently located in the heart of the city. The framework for the international orientation of our newly opened nursery and primary school is our bilingual concept, which we implement according to the immersion method. The campus, built in 2022/23 in a historic setting, has light-flooded, friendly rooms as well as excellent digital equipment and offers our international and dynamic community a learning and living space that is characterized above all by its family atmosphere.
Phorms Berlin Prenzlauer Berg is part of the Phorms Education SE network of bilingual schools and nurseries, that has been enriching the educational landscape in Germany since 2006.
For our kindergarten in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg we are looking for a motivated and qualified
Native-level English Speaker / Kindergarten Teacher
• Competitive salary and benefit scheme (travel card for public transport or Ticket Plus Card, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, discounted lunch, company pension scheme)
• 30 days of Holidays
• Support in applying for residency and work permit
• Continuing professional development opportunities
• Modern and well-equipped group rooms as well as small groups which enable you to support children individually
• Employee discount for Kindergarten or school places as well as additional child sick days paid in full by the employer
• An open and friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
• Room for your own ideas and the opportunity to actively contribute to daily planning and long-term development of our institution
• Holistic support of our children in the cognitive, emotional, and creative areas
• Teaching children in a playful way in order to support them in their development to become independent and social individuals
• Supervising and monitoring the development of children, recording language learning and reporting on progress
• Preparation and follow-up as well as implementation of parent meetings
• A background in childcare (e.g. vocational training, a study degree or work experience in the field of childcare)
• A profound knowledge and understanding of child protection obligations
• Interested in the early-childhood area of education, and ideally with experience already working within the sector
• An open-minded and caring personality with a passion for working with young children
• Motivation to work in a multidisciplinary team and enjoy developing different learning methods
• Fluent English skills
Interested in re-shaping education? Bring your new ideas to life with us and apply now via our website.
Please visit www.jobs.phorms.de for more details and do not hesitate to contact Monique, Tel.: 030/ 311 678 104.
We look forward to your application!